Last modified: April 12, 2023
NOTICE REGARDING LIABILITY, ARBITRATION, AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
These terms contain important information regarding limitations of our liability, your indemnification obligations, the law governing, and mandatory dispute resolution procedures related to, your application and/or participation in the Event(s). These terms also include a class action waiver and require binding arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than lawsuits in court and jury trials.
Certain Products and Services available on or through this Site are available only to persons who have purchased or subscribed to them under a paid or trial subscription agreement with Company (the “Subscribers”) or persons evaluating the Products and/or Services.
Third Party Content. Various sections of the Site feature content, including, without limitation, films, musical performances, or demonstrations of Third Party Products (defined below) owned by third party creators or associated rights holders of that content (the “Third Party Content”). Third Party Content is protected by copyright or other proprietary laws, and is for display and demonstration purposes only.
- The Site Materials may be used solely for personal, non-commercial, informational purposes;
- The Site Materials may not be modified or altered in any way;
- The Site Materials may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others;
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Site Materials;
- Company reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view and/or print the Site Materials available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Company
- Any rights granted to you by Company constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above i.e., the right to view and print the Site Materials are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by copyright and other laws and may not be copied, reproduced or imitated in whole or in part.
Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Mark(s)”) displayed on this Site are the property of Company, its licensors or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of the owner of the Mark.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
User Conduct. In using the Site, including all Third Party Content, Products and Services available through the Site, you agree as follows:
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites
- not to upload or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files
- not to create a false identity
- not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, services, or systems to access the Site
- not to use any high volume or automated mechanisms (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, offline readers, harvesting bots or other mechanism) to retrieve, download, store, mine or reproduce the Site or its contents
- not to attempt to download and/or transmit any content which you are not authorized to transmit and/or infringes on any third party’s rights, including, without limitation, the Third Party Content
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Products and Services, Site Materials, Third Party Content, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites
- not to post any content that libels, defames, invades privacy, or is indecent, obscene, pornographic, abusive, threatening, illegal, solicits or engages in gambling.
All material you submit to the Site , including emails, becomes the sole and exclusive property of Company, and Company may reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, and otherwise exploit that material in all markets and media now known or hereafter devised throughout the Universe in perpetuity without any compensation or other consideration to you. You hereby waive all moral rights you may have in and to that material. Any information that you make available to the public via the Site is considered Non-Confidential Information.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY, THIS SITE, AND ALL SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PURCHASED OR ACCESSIBLE BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED FROM OR USED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, WILL BE CORRECTED.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND COMPANY MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (i) COMPANY DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED AND/OR PERFORMED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY VENDORS OR THOSE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKS ON THE SITE; (ii) COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (iv) COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED AND/OR PERFORMED BY THIRD PARTIES.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, ATTORNEYS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INJURIES AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, OR OTHER CONTENT, ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED, OR ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY’S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE USE OF THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Event Terms and Conditions
VEE FRIENDS, LLC (“VeeFriends”) is proud to produce our family of events at in-person, physical events (“Physical Events(s)”), including, without limitation, VeeCon and potentially online experiences, (“Online Event(s)”)(the Physical Events and Online Events are collectively referred to herein as the “Event(s)”).
These VEECON Participation and Credentials Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to (i) you and any individual or entity you are engaging in a transaction on behalf of to participate in any VeeFriends Events (“you” “your” or “Participant”), (ii) such Participant’s application for involvement in the Events (“Application(s)”) and (iii) Participant’s registration, attendance, participation, and/or enrollment, including, without limitation, purchase and/or possession of any VeeFriends Event entry or access credentials or permissions whether physical or digital, such as NFT tickets for VeeCon, badges, tickets, passes, and giveaways ( tickets, passes, permissions and badges are collectively referred to herein as “Credentials”).
By obtaining Credentials you acknowledge and agree to these Terms.
NOTICE REGARDING LIABILITY, ARBITRATION, AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER These terms contain important information regarding limitations of our liability, your indemnification obligations, the law governing, and mandatory dispute resolution procedures related to, your application and/or participation in the Event(s). These terms also include a class action waiver and require binding arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than lawsuits in court and jury trials.
- Official VeeFriends Credentials and Applications.
a. Credentials. VeeFriends, its agents and representatives are the sole creators, sellers and distributors of VeeFriends Credentials. Any Credentials not created by and legally acquired from VeeFriends or its authorized agents or representatives will be considered fraudulent and invalid, and subject to revocation. VeeFriends reserves the right to pursue any and all legal action or remedy available against any person or entity involved in the actual or attempted creation, dissemination or use of an unauthorized Credential.
b. Applications. Any application forms, submission requests, proposals or other offers not located on official VeeFriends channels are not official VeeFriends applications and will not be considered or fulfilled.
- Credentials Required for Entry.
a. Physical Events. For security reasons, and to allow entry into VeeFriends Physical Event(s), Participant must present digital Credentials for the Physical Events must be the Participant on a digital device in their possession. If Credentials are not worn or presented correctly by a Participant, VeeFriends reserves the right to deny that Participant’s entry into VeeFriends Physical Events.
- Entry and Restrictions.VeeFriends Credentials allow the Participant entry or other access to specific defined Events, but do not guarantee admission or other access to all elements of an Event. Event admission and participation are subject to certain limitations, including, without limitation, venue capacity, geoblocking, technical limitations and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws. Age restrictions and capacity are specific to each venue and are set by relevant local, state and federal authorities. Venues may each have their own restrictions limiting entry unless Credential holder complies with certain Venue policies (e.g., masking or negative testing), or restricting entry with certain foods, beverages, or other items such as chairs or bags that are non-transparent or do not fit specified dimensions.
- Credentials Cannot be Prizes.VeeFriends Credentials may not be used as a prize or incentive in any form of promotion, contest, game, or sweepstakes without advance written approval from VeeFriends.
- No Tampering with Credentials. Tampering with any Credentials is not permitted. If tampering is evident, the applicable Credentials will be invalidated and confiscated, and Participant will not be allowed entry to any/all VeeFriends venues and/or Events where the Credentials are required. No refunds will be issued in such case.
- System Requirements; Content Use; Anti-Piracy.
b. Participant agrees to not use any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means to remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Event content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Event content, including, without limitation, any applicable geo-filtering mechanisms. For clarity, Participant may not use any technology or technique that obscures or disguises Participant’s location when accessing the Online Events or related services.
c. Participant agrees to not live stream any content at the Events including but not limited to Instagram live, Facebook live and any other live streaming platforms.
Image Release. Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Events by VeeFriends , or others on behalf of VeeFriends , may include Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Events, Participant hereby grants VeeFriends permission to perpetually use, and to sublicense to third-parties, Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements (whether in writing or orally) for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes, without compensation or credit to the Participant, in any and all media, worldwide, now known or hereafter devised.
- Personal Property.VeeFriends is not responsible for lost or damaged items. As a courtesy only, and without assuming any legal duty or liability, VeeFriends may establish a Lost and Found where Participants may drop off found items.
- Code of Conduct. Participant hereby agrees to the Code of Conduct applicable to the Event Credentials Participant is purchasing or using, which is incorporated herein by this reference. The Lucas Oil Stadium code of conduct is available here: https://www.lucasoilstadium.com/attending-an-event/stadium-fan-policies/lucas-oil-stadium/. If VeeFriends determines that a Participant violated the Lucas Oil Stadium Code of Conduct or any other relevant code of conduct, VeeFriends reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke that Participant’s Credentials without refund, deferral or credit to Participant.
- Weapons-Free Policy.VeeFriends is a private event and maintains a weapons-free policy for all Events. Participant is prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including, without limitation, concealed or displayed firearms, and is not permitted to bring weapons onto the premises of any Events. Participant’s bags may be checked prior to entering a physical, in-person venue (whether part of the Physical Events or production for the Online Events) by employees, contractors and/or representatives of: (a) VeeFriends ; (b) the venue for Events; and/or (c) VeeFriends’s clients or sponsors. VeeFriends reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, deferral or credit to Participant, to deactivate and/or revoke the Credentials of a Participant if such Participant violates this Policy. Participant agrees that this policy is in force, and agrees to comply with the policy, regardless of the terms of any signs posted on the premises or venue of any Event.
- Safety. Participant agrees to comply with the safety, hygiene and CDC identified pandemic level communicable illnesses (including COVID-19) guidelines established by relevant health authorities.
- VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENTS IS VOLUNTARY AND MAY INVOLVE CERTAIN RISKS OF PHYSICAL INJURY, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHETHER PHYSICAL PROPERTY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY BE SUSTAINED BY PARTICIPANT, AND PARTICIPANT ASSUMES ALL RISK OF DAMAGE, PROPERTY LOSS, AND/OR PERSONAL INJURY WHICH MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, EXPOSURE TO CDC IDENTIFIED PANDEMIC LEVEL COMMUNICABLE ILLNESSES (INCLUDING COVID-19). PARTICIPANT HEREBY RELEASES VEEFRIENDS, VEEFRIENDS OWNERS, VEEFRIENDS SPONSORS AND VEEFRIENDS OFFICIAL VENUES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENTS, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY RELEASED PARTIES, UNLESS SUCH LIABILITY IS DUE TO THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE RELEASE WILL STILL APPLY TO ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES THAT WERE NOT GROSSLY NEGLIGENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL VEEFRIENDS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DATA LOSS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE CREDENTIALS AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF VEEFRIENDS OR PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NO WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. VEEFRIENDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, INTEGRATION, SAFETY, OR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING. VEEFRIENDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN AND HAS MADE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES TO PARTICIPANT ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, CONDITION OR SAFETY OF THE VEEFRIENDS EVENTS, VEEFRIENDS PLATFORM OR DIGITAL TRANSMISSION OF THE EVENTS, YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE VEEFRIENDS CONTENT OR SERVICES, ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY VEEFRIENDS OR ITS VENDORS, VEEFRIENDS SERVICES OR PRODUCTS SUPPLIED AS PART OF THE EVENTS OR THAT THE EVENTS, INCLUDING ANY STREAMING, WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR BE ERROR FREE.
- Arbitration. Carefully read the arbitration agreement set forth on VeeFriends.com. It requires you to arbitrate disputes with VeeFriends and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Indemnification. Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold VeeFriends and its affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, volunteers, contractors, suppliers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, without limitation, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with Participant’s participation in the Events, use of the Credentials, or any violation of the Terms by Participant.
- Choice of Law and Exclusive Venue and Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws, except that the Arbitration provision of these Terms shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. In the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular Claim, you agree that any Claim that has arisen or may arise between you and VeeFriends must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Travis County, Texas, in a case brought in your individual capacity and not in any representative capacity or as a class action. Both you and VeeFriends agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction to a court of competent jurisdiction located in Travis County, Texas for the purpose of litigating all such Claims or disputes.
- Updates to Terms. VeeFriends reserves the right to make changes to the Terms as posted, so be sure to check back and review the Terms from time to time prior to purchase. Any dispute between you and VeeFriends will be governed by the Terms agreed to at the time of your purchase or, if you have made no purchase, at the time of your participation or application.
- General Provisions. Nothing in these Terms establishes an agency, partnership or joint venture between the parties, or relationship of employer or employee, between the parties (or between either party and the other party’s personnel). Headings are included for convenience only and will not be used to construe these Terms. In the event that any term or provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other term or provision hereof (which will remain in effect), and the parties agree thereafter to use their best efforts to substitute a provision of similar economic intent and effect. VeeFriends may assign this agreement to a third-party at its discretion.
Participant acknowledges and agrees that Participant has read and understands the Terms and intends to be legally bound by its terms. By clicking the button below, or by using any other electronic mechanism presented to signify acceptance of these Terms, Participants agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.