Accredited press who will be attending VeeCon will receive:
- Access to areas of the conference, including all speaker stages, workshops and activation areas
- Access to the speakers, attendees and Gary Vaynerchuk
- Daily press briefings and highlights
- Ability to book interviews and create content
- Media center and press hospitality access (which includes workspaces, internet access, and unlimited coffee and refreshments)
- Discounted hotel rates based on availability
To apply for a credential, please fill out the following online application form.
Each person attending will need to register and submit a request. (We accept multiple requests from the same outlet.)
Please provide social media handles and links for the media outlet you will be covering the event for. Additionally, please provide social media handles for your business Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts. If you have a professional website or LinkedIn profile, please include those links in your credential application.
Freelance journalists or photographers must be on assignment from a publication and provide an official letter of assignment.
Only currently active/on-assignment media will be considered for credentials. Influencers, analysts, market researchers, marketing or advertising firms, brand content producers and filmmakers will NOT be able to register for media access.
Press credentials will be approved at the discretion of the VeeCon team.
Press credential applications should be filled out as soon as possible, and no later than April 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Once the application is submitted, we will confirm if your request is approved and will provide next steps via email.
Media members approved for a credential will receive access to the limited block of hotel rooms held for press at the discounted conference rates. Rooms are sold on a ‘first come, first served basis’. The earlier you apply, the better your selection of hotel rooms.
VeeCon reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation.